SAUDI ARABIA JOB OPENINGS
Updated Oct 2019
Latest Job Openings are listed below :
- Monitors all activities and ensures orderly, efficient workflow by proper leadership while providing the Services.
- Plans weekly/daily Services Staff schedules and assignments.
- Proposes and administers proactive performance-focused action plans on a monthly/quarterly basis and reactive (failure related) action plans as required
- Provides support to Services Staff to encourage team work and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment.
- Ensures that the Facilities are well maintained.
- Ensures that COMPANY User Relocations and Furniture Relocations are carried out in accordance with COMPANY Standards.
- Manages the daily activities of the Quality Control Team.
- Cooperates with Third Parties and ensure that all Services requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to them.
- Coordinates with Departments and Third Parties for Refurbishment and/or Special Projects in the Facilities.
- Ensures proper response and handling of all COMPANY community Emergencies with Services Staff, Residents, Facilities, etc. within COMPANY Standards.
A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of commercial office design or (soft) facilities management
- Qualification : Architecture and/or Interior Design degree
- Proven record of leading contractor teams
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SAP and MS office software
- Excellent English communications skills
Supervise and responsible for all operation and maintenance activities. Technical supports, training manpower, spare parts, commissioning, MMS and Quality system
- Manpower orientation, placement, development, evaluation and recommendation
- Administrative work including statistical analysis, MMS & quality system implementations, and coordination with other services
- Coordinates seminars, training programs, and courses to improve competence.
- Initiates, approves, and follows -up material requisition to ensure adequacy
- Provide technical support to units as deemed necessary
- Attends promptly to major faults, and if needed proposes modification / upgrading
- Conduct periodic inspection to units to check the proper operation and maintenance activities and to evaluate performance
- Support and ensure Royal visits readiness.
- Follows up the commissioning of new facility or modification with QA/QC / subcontractor according to company established practices
- Seek advice as needed
- Bachelor of Engineering in related field
- Minimum 12 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
- Responsible for the operational maintenance and repair services including planned and routine servicing of equipment, buildings and facilities; and where necessary repair of equipment to prescribed standards; and ensuring that all work meets set quality assurance standards.
- Bachelor of Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum 15 years of experience in field of Maintenance and Repair in a large organization, with minimum 10 years as manager
- Experience in Asset Management, condition surveys
Job Title: Shift Supervisor
Industry: Oil and gas/ Petrochemicals
Experience Required: 8 – 15 years
Salary: Upto maximum 8,000 Saudi Riyal gross per month
Open to Nationality : Malaysian, Philippines, Indonesian ONLY
TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OPENINGS
Send all applications for the job openings listed above to email email@example.com
Ensure the following is included in your email application:
- State the position that you are applying for in the Subject of Email
- Include your updated resume in PDF or Word Document files only
- Ensure contact details such as mobile number is correct and reachable. If you are not available during certain timings, kindly state in your email.
- Please state your current salary, expected salary, notice period and your current locationin your application email.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified.