Attest, Certify or Stamp Documents and Certificates in just a few days.

Do you have documents or certificates that you need to attest, certify or stamp? Think Plus can do it for you in just a few days.

Process Work Visa and Visit Visa easily with our expert advise.

Do you need to process work visa or visit visa for your employees or for yourself? Let Think Plus expert consultants advise you to ensure successful visa approval in the shortest amont of time.

What type of documents and certificates can Think Plus Attest, Certify or Stamp? Think Plus can assist you to Attest, Certify or Stamp ANY TYPE of Documents and Certificates such as...

  • Education certificate (Malaysia / USA / UK / AUS / Japan / NZ)
  • Letter of Good Conduct (Police Clearance)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Children School Certificate
  • Driving License
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Company documents
  • Other documents or certificates...

Think Plus can assist you to Attest, Certify or Stamp Documents and Certificates at the following locations...

  • In Malaysia, UK, AUS, NZ, USA, Japan
  • Embassies
  • Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Ministry of Education / Higher Education
  • College / Universities
  • Goverment Agencies
  • Labor Attache / Cultural Mission Attache
  • Others organizations...

Contact us now, to arrange for your documents and certificates to be attested, certified or stamped.


Head of Document Attestation & Visa Processing

Let Think Plus expert consultants process your Work Visa, Visit Visa or Family Visa application direct with the Embassies. Think Plus visa processing services includes...

  • Initial consultation on requirements for the documents processing / visa processing
  • Receipt of documents through courier (or by hand)
  • Secure document handling from start to finish
  • Daily reporting on the progress of the document processing
  • Return of completed attested / stamped document


Head of Document Attestation & Visa Processing

Contact us now, to process your work visa and visit visa application.

Frequently Asked Questions

What documents do I need to submit?

Think Plus will advise you on the documents required in order to proceed with processing. Subject to processing requirements, there may be times when original documents or certificates need to be submitted. You will need to submit your these documents to us via courier or by hand. We can also arrange a pick up by request. Other documents that do not require original copies, may be submitted through email.

How much will this cost?

All document and certificate attestation, certification and stamping costs, as well as visa processing service charges differ from case to case. It is best to contact us directly so that we can quote you based on your processing requirement.

Can I pay with Credit Card?

Yes, you can. Once we have calculated for you charges for your processing, you may proceed to make a 50% initial payment through bank transfer or credit card payments. Balance 50% payment shall be due when processing is complete.