Petrochemical Job Openings (SAUDI ARABIA) – New Positions
Updated March 2020
LATEST JOB OPENINGS ARE LISTED BELOW :
- This position will be accountable for maximizing economic value and for directing key functions at the BU: sales & operations planning, operating cost control, and inventory management.
- Responsible for executing BU Chemicals’ strategy and achieving its growth and profitability targets, by setting and executing the business and marketing strategy for AA, SAP and Butanol products, assessing changes in market trends and conditions and formulating optimal pricing strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCY & SKILLS:
- University degree in an engineering discipline (preferably in Industrial Engineering) .
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt or similar preferred
- 10 years of experience with 4 years in the Petrochemicals industry Skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Business skills and understanding, financial awareness, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of chemicals industry business environment and marketing requirement
- Strong understanding of business and management principles (budgeting and resource allocation) and familiarity with finance and accounting practices
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong marketing knowledge, including pricing and market research
- Lead / manage technical-Marketing activities. Provide outstanding Marketing-Technical support to Sales, Technology, manufacturing, Customers of Superabsorbent Polymer (SAP) product and its relevant applications
- Initiate Marketing-Technical development/improvements of SAP products and global customers in line with the company’s vision. Contributes to the achievement of Petrochemical Business Unit objectives in line with TASNEE Company vision.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree preferably in Chemicals Engineering or other Engineering Degree’s
- 10 years’ experience in the petrochemical sector with exposure to several polymer products;
- 8 years’ experience in a senior Technical-Marketing and development role
- Job Specific Skills:
▪ Critical and Analytical thinking skills
▪ Marketing - Product application skills
▪ Effective communication skills
▪ Strong negotiation skills
▪ Leadership skills
▪ Excellent management skills
Process Engineer is responsible on overall monitoring and enhance various plant operations. Provide operating facilities with required expertise to promote innovative solution, troubleshoot assistance, increase revenue, review & assist capital projects and develop company engineering guidelines & procedures.
• An Engineering degree from recognized institution
• Minimum 10 years’ experience
• Petrochemicals process familiarization. In particular, Acrylates process, syn gas process, Butanol process
• Strong command of business-level written and spoken English
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Stress management
• Quality focus
• Relative Experience
• Acrylates process (Oxidation & Butyl Acrylate)
• Syn gas process
• Butanol process (n-Butanol process and OXO process)
TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OPENINGS
Send all applications for the job openings listed above to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure the following is included in your email application:
- State the position that you are applying for in the Subject of Email
- Include your updated resume in PDF or Word Document files only
- Ensure contact details such as mobile number is correct and reachable. If you are not available during certain timings, kindly state in your email.
- Please state your current salary, expected salary, notice period and your current location in your application email.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be notified.