Senior Analyst, Credit Review
Job Location : Kuala Lumpur
- Perform credit evaluation for customers within a specified period every month, including assessment and recommending credit limits for all regions. Also, to ensure that evaluation are done in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy. Perform Annual credit review evaluation assessing credit customer conduct of account with objective to ascertain credit worthiness. Perform regular monitoring of credit performance and credit worthiness to ensure NOL stay ahead of any potential credit risk exposure. Prepare and generate AR reports for South Asia region including collection plan, actual AR performance and projection collection
- Ensure all credit request process timely and meet KPI – 3 working days upon completion sufficient of documents and information. Ensure credit evaluation perform for all existing credit customers at least once a year. Propose appropriate credit recommendation as to maintain credit status, decrease credit exposure and revoke customer credit status in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy. Ensure all credit account regularly assess to ensure good credit worthiness and low credit risk exposure. Ensure timely AR reporting for credit watch list report and South Asia AR reports.
- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to country management for final approval.
- Perform annual credit reviews & global service contract annual review on customers for the Group.
- Perform research and create database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via credit watch list report.
- Prepare AR KPI reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- Process write-off request
- Process and update changes of invoices OCR.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements
Education : Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
Experience : Minimum 3 years related experience
Skill Sets : Committed, meticulous, team player, excellent communication and negotiation. Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
Desired Competencies (Typical): Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, ability to handle tight schedules.