Senior Analyst, Accounts Payable
Job Location : Kuala Lumpur
- To lead a team of 2-3 Analysts in handling CMA Ships’ vendor invoices and disbursements matters and to act as the key support to Assistant Manager, CMA Ships
- Assigning responsibility to analysts for any new implementation by the department to meet KPIs.
KEY DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Oversees a team of 2 -3 Analysts staff to process and create vendor/ manning agent invoices, invoice without purchase order and Credit memo for all CMA CGM vessels in TOUCH system.
- Ensure all vendor invoices process in a timely accurate fashion, and ensure the invoices are matched with the PO.
- Ensure billing party, account code, nature and cost center are assigned correctly to respective invoices.
- Manage and monitor functional mailbox; assign and allocate invoices responsibility to payable analyst.
- Prepare and record advanced payment for vendor and unit vendor payment in TOUCH.
- Monitor the team on creation of Problematic invoices, ensure that follow up with Procurement or Technical team closely to clear the issue.
- Perform checking on Vendor’s Statement of Account (SOA) and respond to vendors queries about payment status and details.
- To monitor, guide and advise the analysts in following up with vendors and procurement team on the invoices matters and payment issues.
- Ensure the updates on the summary of invoices on timely basis, ensure all payment details record in spreadsheets for audit requirement and accrual report.
- Ensure the updates List of invoices without GRN report and Invoices pending approval report on timely basis.
- Ensure all supporting and invoices are properly documented in shared folders for audit purpose
- Ensure individual and the team productivity and SLAs are achieved on monthly basis.
- Monitor the usage and feedback on TOUCH system implementation, provide feedback for further improvement from time to time.
- Liaise with treasury for reject payments and on vendors matters.
- Assist Analysts and Assistant Manager to ensure that issues escalated are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and on-job training to Accounts Payable Analyst.
- Propose and lead process improvement initiatives or any ad-hoc projects.
- Assigning responsibility to respective analysts for any new implementation by the department.
- Assist Assistant Manager / Manager in AP process improvement to streamline and standardise AP process
- Education : Preferably Degree Holders
- Experiences : 2-3 years of working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Center will be added advantage
- Ability to communicate well with external parties (vendors) and internal parties, strong commitment and dedicated.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills. Problem solving skills. Attention to detail. Able to deliver under pressure. Adaptable to change.
- Possess leadership skills. Ability to supervise team in highly stress environment.