Safe Operations in Hazardous Atmospheres e-Learning
- Duration 20 hours of online content
- Validity 1 Month
- Fee RM 850.00 per person
This e-Learning Program on Safe Operations in Hazardous Atmospheres is a foundation course that is delivered completely online from teaching to final course assessment.
Course Design is also in line with IECEx Personnel Competency (CoPC) Scheme
- Units IECEx 000 - Basic knowledge and awareness to enter a site which includes a classified hazardous area
- Units IECEx 001 - Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
Suitable For all levels of personnel working in hazardous (explosive)areas, irrespective of their educational qualification
Topics Covered in this course are essential for maintaining safety in a hazardous atmosphere.
- Understanding of explosions
- The typical characteristics of explosive gases & dusts
- Commonly occurring ignition sources
- Hazardous area classification
- Principles of the protections concepts and their general requirements
- Temperature class
- Equipment groups
- Gas groups
- Equipment protection levels
- Selection of appropriately protected equipment
- Design and installation requirements of the individual protection concepts
- Visually detect conditions which could void the protection concept
Training Certification is given once participants has completed the course and passed the course assessments.
Please use the same email during payment as the one given for your Login ID (above). Only completed payments will be issued Login IDs.
- Your Login ID will be issued within 24 hrs after payment has been verified.
- Please check your email for Login details.
- If you don't receive your Login ID after 2 days, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-62804985 (Weekdays, 9.00am to 5.00pm)