Senior Analyst, Treasury
Job Location : Kuala Lumpur
Performing Treasury functions for CMA Corporate office.
- Ensure individual KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
- Ensure daily and weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis.
- Ensure issues not resolved are escalated to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Individual productivity is achieved.
Key Result Areas
- Ensuring KPIs are achieved for the team
- Ensure weekly reports are produced on a timely & accurate basis
- Individual productivity is achieved
- To extract and prepare projected payment report for submission to CMA HO Treasury.
- To arbitrate cash allocation under CMA HO instruction
- To perform variance analysis between actual versus projected payment.
- Prepare Daily Cash Position Report – Non Cash Pooled entities.
- Coordination with SSC and Cluster Heads on the payment release items.
- Instruct SSC to build payment batch.
- Review payment batch prepared by SSC and arbitrate adhoc payment release items requested by Cluster that is not included in the forecast report.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment.
Education : Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
Experiences : At least 3-5 years of experience
Skills Sets : Proficient with Microsoft Excel and computer applications. Teamwork and cooperation, Strong initiative, Good interpersonal & communication skills and Dedication
Desired Competencie : Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre. Prior working experience with Financial system