Analyst, AR Collection
Job Location : Kuala Lumpur
- To monitor the debtors collection for APL Outbound, Inbound Freight, MnR, DnD others Non Freight Charges.
- To liaison with operation and others process owner on all collection issue
KEY DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensure overdue receivable over 30 days are collected within Corporate and management target
- To troubleshoot/ resolve customer dispute and enquires timely.
- To work closely with sales and customer to ensure dispute cases are resolve
- Preparation of SOA and constantly follow-up with overdue accounts for payment via telephone calls and email. Where necessary, fax statement of account to the account concerned.
- Visit customer (if necessary) to resolve any outstanding items that could not have been effectively
communicated via telephone / email chases.
- Answer customer queries and initiate correspondence to resolve dispute/issues as appropriate
- Extract daily giro / remittance from the bank statement. Record cheque payment / giro / remittance and distribute to cashier / Fin analyst for payment distribution
- Preparation of write off form with complete supporting and proper approval provided by Sales or Doc
dept. Form to be approved by Fin Controller / MD per the APL policies and procedures based on the
- Ensure that all essential AR documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of progressive report and collection plan for Credit Review and Corporate Sales team for
- To work closely with billing team for accurate billing and provide copy of invoices to customer.
- To perform move payment, void payment, FX and credit write back request.
- Prepare supporting document, obtain approval and process refund request.
- Education: Degree in Accountancy / Finance /Business or equivalent
- Experiences : One year experience, fresh graduates can be considered
- Competencies :
• Able to work under challenging situation in meeting deadlines.
• Able to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
• Building effective teams work.
• Good interpersonal, Dedication, and Strong initiative.
• Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office.
• Able to support during Malaysia public holiday